Jen & Rob exchanged vows just five months ago on a winter night in Florham Park, NJ. Fast forward to today, and they're living newlywed life here in the Mile Square City, where their love story began. Keep reading to learn more about this incredible couple, including their favorite Hoboken spots and their best piece of newlywed advice.
- Mile Square Moments: What are your favorite things to do together in the Mile Square City?
- Jen & Rob: We enjoy going to the dog park with our Mini Bernedoodle, Morty. We also like riding around town on Rob's motorcycle and playing board games as well as shopping for new ones at Aether Game Cafe.
- MSM: What are your must-go places in Hoboken?
- J&R: Our favorites are La Isla, Bin 14, Trattoria Saporito, The Rice Shop for takeout, Willie McBride's for bar food and relaxing.
- MSM: Tell me about your favorite memory together.
- J&R: We have a lot of great memories, but one of our favorites was when we first started dating. We had been friends for a while before we started "hanging out," and at about that time, Jen moved to a new apartment. Rob came over and we sat on the floor, in an apartment full of boxes with no furniture, and ate sandwiches and chatted. It was not fancy, but it was the first time we both realized how much we cared about the other person.
- MSM: What's your best piece of newlywed advice?
- J&R: Be gracious with one another and give your partner the benefit of the doubt. Chances are, any disagreement is because of a misunderstanding, not because your partner is trying to be inconsiderate. And then talk it out. Communication will always be our most important asset.