Rachel and Jon are a couple made in the Mile Square City, and their engagement session reflects this. On a beautiful July evening, we hopped around Hoboken to some special spots, including Johnny Pepperoni's and Del Frisco's Grille, where they had some of their first dates. It was so fun to recreate some of these memories they shared early in their relationship in order to capture some incredibly sweet and happy engagement photos.
Keep reading to learn more about Rachel & Jon and what they love about the Mile Square City:
- MSM: How did you meet?
- R&J: The first time we actually met was at House of Que. A mutual friend introduced us at which time Jon said, “oh hey, you are that girl that friended me on Facebook.” Needless to say I was embarrassed and we didn’t talk again for another 3 months.
- MSM: What's your favorite thing(s) about the Mile Square City?
- R&J: Rachel - We love that we are close to our friends! We are in walking distance to so many people and places that we love. Jon - My favorite thing about Hoboken is running along the waterfront - being able to see the skyline.
- MSM: What do you like to do for fun together?
- R&J: We love to try new restaurants, venture into the city or just chill and watch a movie at home (or on the pier for an amazing back drop).
- MSM: When's the big day?
- R&J: October 13th of this year and we can’t wait!
Congratulations, Rachel & Jon. Wishing you every happiness!
Visit Rachel & Jon's gallery to see more from their engagement session.
- Devin Weakland, Owner & Photographer, Mile Square Moments LLC